What are your goals?

5 Replies

Hi Everyone. I know it could be hard to get off track. I already understand how important it is to make sure you have a community of people that are on the same journey as you. I would love for people to share their goals for the next week! Let's help each other be accountable.  We got this

Here are mine:

• 50 Cold Calls
  • Post ad on CL
  • Review CL Post for deals
  • Check Public Record
  • Hang Bandit Signs
  • Order new bandit signs
  • Create Tenant Buyer Website

~ Follow up phone call after the weekend for an off market property (owners unsure on price)

~ Continue renovations on my primary home (power washing, painting, and garage electrical)

~ Network with more neighbors to locate motivated sellers!

~ Motivate my teammates and friends on a bicycle ride

Originally posted by @Jaron Walling :

~ Follow up phone call after the weekend for an off market property (owners unsure on price)

~ Continue renovations on my primary home (power washing, painting, and garage electrical)

Awesome Jaron! You got this! Do you know how many neighbors you want to network w/?

Originally posted by @Bria Johnson :
Originally posted by @Jaron Walling:

Awesome Jaron! You got this! Do you know how many neighbors you want to network w/?

At the moment 3-4 neighbors. I'm always looking for organic situations to introduce myself. It's more effective than letters in the mail or bandit signs in my opinion. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you