Richard N
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Newbie from Seattle WA

Richard N
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Mar 17 2012, 21:24

Hello,

I recently moved nearby to Seattle (Auburn, about 30 minutes south from Seattle) from Hawaii. I've lived in Hawaii for 20 years and grew up there. My extent of real estate is just countless hours researching articles online, and maxing out my library card :). I hope to start investing in multi-units and look for cashflowing properties.

I feel like I can't read enough information about investing in real estate but decided to take the plunge to get my first deal underway. I'm a few years early from actually being able to make offers but feel I should be proactive in getting out in the field to look for houses. It'll give me experience to figure out what I want to do when the time comes.

I am applying to be an air traffic controller in the Washington state area and also joined the Air National Guard. Actually I'm leaving next week for basic training so I won't be able to check the forum for a while. If you're in the Washington area feel free to chat. I don't know much but I'm always willing to learn more about my prospective area.

Richard

Loading replies...