New member interested in BRRRR

4 Replies

Hi BP!

I'm a new member interested in the BRRRR method of real estate investing. I just got turned onto real estate and I've been listening to 3-4 episodes of the BP podcast for the last week or two. I live in San Francisco and work at a lender on the technology side (we do conventional only right now). Happy to answer any questions about this.

I'm very interested in the BRRRR method and will probably have a ton of questions. I'm currently trying to figure out which market to get into - I have about 30k saved up but have a few friends who would be interested in partnering. Total capital is probably around 45-60k. Ideally looking for a market near Atlanta as that's where I went to college and it would give me a good excuse to go back. Currently looking at Augusta, GA in case anyone reading has any experience there.

Other markets I'm considering - 

* Cleveland, Ohio

* Memphis, TN

* Birmingham, Alabama

Would love advice on picking a market for BRRRR!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you