Getting started in South Jersey

8 Replies

I recently started looking into real estate and learning all I can. Looking forward to taking action and learning! I currently live in Cape May county and am looking for investor friendly agents/contractors/banks in the area.   Any other tips for the area would be appreciated!

Hey Martin, welcome to the forums! Good luck on your investing! 

Welcome to REI in South Jersey @Martin Newton ! I'm a landlord and property manager in South Jersey as well. Feel free to DM me if you ever want to connect or bump an idea off another South Jersey native.

Hey @Martin Newton welcome to South Jersey! You should come up to Mays Landing on the 4th Thursday of every month for our "South Jersey Real Estate Investor Network" meetups. You can search Facebook for the group and join to see all the events.

Hey!  That’s awesome to see some people in my area investing. I’m also just getting started. I’ve been on an education binge for about six months. I’m just starting to get out there and looking for deals. I would love to connect with all of you. 

Also I live in Mays Landing  and I would love to come to that meet up. I’m going to message you. 

@Martin Newton

Hi Martin,

Would highly suggest South Jersey Investors Group, the network alone not including the events with a power team to connects makes the difference. Let me know if you need any introductions.

Regards

Joe Scorese

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you