Vancouver Washington CPA Looking to Get Involved!

7 Replies

Very much interested in connecting with local people in the area and pick some brains! I am a CPA here in town so am very comfortable with numbers. 

Been doing some independent research and very interested in testing out the BRRRR strategy. Maybe not so much in my local market since it is crazy in this area but would love to make it work if I could.

Any tips for a newbie would be appreciated! 

Originally posted by @Adam Rasmussen :

Very much interested in connecting with local people in the area and pick some brains! I am a CPA here in town so am very comfortable with numbers. 

Been doing some independent research and very interested in testing out the BRRRR strategy. Maybe not so much in my local market since it is crazy in this area but would love to make it work if I could.

Welcome aboard Adam.

Originally posted by @James Wise :
Originally posted by @Adam Rasmussen:

Welcome aboard Adam.

Appreciate it! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you