Jose from Ohio Introduction

2 Replies

Hi everyone, I'm Jose.

I'm pretty new to real estate investing, been reading and listening to podcasts and I'm excited to get started. I grew up in northeast Ohio and I'm looking to invest in the Cleveland or Columbus markets. I'm currently work overseas doing I.T., but over the next 10-15 years, I'd like to build the kind of portfolio where I could live on the passive income. I found the bigger pockets website during my search for podcasts and books.

Originally posted by @Jose Sanchez :

Hi everyone, I'm Jose.

I'm pretty new to real estate investing, been reading and listening to podcasts and I'm excited to get started. I grew up in northeast Ohio and I'm looking to invest in the Cleveland or Columbus markets. I'm currently work overseas doing I.T., but over the next 10-15 years, I'd like to build the kind of portfolio where I could live on the passive income. I found the bigger pockets website during my search for podcasts and books.

Welcome to the site Jose.

Originally posted by @Jose Sanchez :

Hi everyone, I'm Jose.

Welcome to the site Jose! I have been investing in the Cleveland area for years! It is a great place to build an investment portfolio for solid cash flow. 

I've gathered a ton of information on investing in the Cleveland area, and would be happy to share the link to it if you are interested. It includes, among other things, a comprehensive map of the Cleveland area, grading each area from A+ down to F, using a consistent, objective and transparent methodology using publicly available data. Feel free to drop me a private message!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you