Get 45 or Die Tryin'

9 Replies

Hi BP!  My name is Dave King (years long lurker, first time poster) and I am just starting out, officially.

I am hell bent on getting 45 more doors in the South NJ and Hampton Roads areas and retiring from the Navy in 5 years. Then I'm going to get really serious with this.

I look forward to learning a lot from and alongside all of you. Let's go be great!

What's up my San Diego friend?!?! (El Cajon native here!) Welcome to the forums and hope you crush that S NJ game! 

Hi Ernest. I am on the MLS at the moment. This may be the way it must be until I get some street cred and the pros take me seriously. It's like they don't want money or something.

Way to go David! MLS and wholesale deals are how I got started. Once that first one goes through get ready for the next as that one is just around the corner. Keep building that momentum!

Welcome @David King ! I'm a fellow San Diegan too, investing OOS in Memphis. I'm pretty new as well - MLS and wholesale deals is what I've been looking at so far. I was able to get in contact with an agent through BP that sends me off market listings too. A lot of resources on here. Good Luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you