Out of the goodness of their heart Land Flipping Mentor

4 Replies

I have been looking into and studying about land flipping for a little while but just can't seem to get up the nerve to take the leap. I run and do everything by myself and making mistakes along the way because I have no physical guidance to lean on.  Although, I have learned from them AND threw it all I have dodged so many bullets and put out more fires......it's only by the grace of God I am still here.  All I am asking is for a boost of encouragement and the nurturing of a little land flipper bud to turn into a small, humble but fragrant land flipper wild flower. 

Thank you for reading.

Not sure what you specifically asking.. but land flipping is pretty basic stuff..  

you have a few different niche's though

you have the land geek  jack Bosch type that there model is to buy very rural out of the way properties for very little money many times at tax sales etc.. then resell on EASY terms.. 

then you have more sophisticated land flipping like some of the folks I work with.. that are looking for ground that can actually be developed and large profits are made..  actually working on a training course and app for this as we speak.. its pretty cool ..  I have been funding this guy for years and I know he kills it with his model. 

Hi @Maria Stamates ! I totally understand how land investing can be scary and sometimes we just need to some one else letting us know were on the right track. I am sure your doing a wonderful job! And I'm here to hold your hand when ever you need it! 

I got into land by the ways of LandAcademy. Steven and Jill have been nothing but helpful and encouraging! Since, they are so positive, welcoming and open the members are also very supportive of one another. 

We have member calls everything at 3 pm PST. Where Steven and Jill answer our questions and give us positive feed back please let me know if you'd like to join on call this week! 

For the sake of full disclosure, @Amy Aziz , do you work for Land Academy or are you just a member? Your profile suggests you may be affiliated with Land Academy, which is fine. Just thought it would be helpful to clarify for the benefit of the OP. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you