Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Jardel DeAndrade
  • Austin
Votes |
New to BP and new to Investing, any help is much appreciated!

Jardel DeAndrade
  • Austin
Posted Aug 8 2019, 08:25

Just a bit about myself:

I'm originally from São Paulo Brazil, where I attended to law school, I was an intern at a law firm and criminal attorney for about 6 years. Moved to Santa Barbara - CA in July of 2005 with the goal of taking a 6 months break and learning English, obviously that plan changed a bit :)

I moved to Austin -TX in 2010 and have been in "tech"ever since, mostly in sales/SaaS. I've purchased and sold 2 houses thus far, going to sell my 3rd now (08/2019), my goal is pull all the equity that I've accumulated in the last 9 years here in Austin and start investing in small multi-family properties and possibly single family also.

Market here in Austin is extremely competitive, prices seems to be getting into the "unrealistic" phase and cash-flowing seems very difficult  borderline impossible - I've been looking and thinking about starting my real state journey out of state (much scarier, but it seems to make more sense), I've been looking into places like Kansas City - MO, Knoxville - TN, Orlando-FL and also some places a little closer to me like Lubbock/Houston/San Antonio.

Any tips, advice and help...Please?!

I really appreciate anything that the BP community can "give" me.

You all have a great week and happy investing!

Loading replies...