Votes
Charles Alexander
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
New Member from Seattle WA

Charles Alexander
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Aug 14 2019, 21:07

Hello, BP community! My name is Charles Alexander and I'm a mechanical engineer currently living in Seattle, WA where I design automated aerospace manufacturing equipment. Although I'm new to real estate I'm hoping that my analytical skills and creative problem solving experience can be leveraged successfully in this arena, especially with respect to buy-and-hold deals for income replacement. 

Given the cooling but still relatively hot Seattle market I'm especially curious about out of state investing. Seeing people producing tidy cash flows in areas like Indianapolis, Kansas City, or even the Tri-Cities area of Washington has certainly piqued my interest in areas with good cash flow where my savings dollars could potentially go further.

I've recently attended my first local real estate meetup and plan to make a habit of doing so in the hopes of meeting folks with whom I could potentially partner in the future. As someone with some free time and good analytical horsepower who lacks a large sum of capital I'm hoping to connect with experienced out-of-state investors to whom I could provide value in exchange for knowledge and experience and potentially some equity in deals. Looking forward to getting to know this community!

-Charles

Loading replies...