Meeting people in Paris, France

6 Replies

Hello to everyone reading this! Im getting myself knowledge to start my filthy journey in the real estate world and I'm looking for people to share their experiences and knowledge with me. Im located in Paris, France, I'm already grateful to be sharing this message with you and would be even more if I could meet you!

Bonne journee!

Swan Ayada

Hello Swan, I'm in Biarritz but originally from the USA.  So, I'm a little far from Paris but at least in the same country. :)  What type of investing are you looking to do?  In France or international?  

Hey Alex ! I was in Anglet visiting family a couple weeks ago :) Wholesaling in France is what I want to start with then continue the process going worldwide. Are you in France due to investing or was it just your personal life choice? How about you, what type of investing are you doing or planning to do?

Hello @Swan Ayada . Anglet is wonderful and I live not far away in the center of Biarritz. Very interesting on wholesaling, I was wondering how it worked or if many people are doing it in France like they do in the USA.  

About me, I came to France when I did my MBA in Nice, then my wife and I fell in love with the country and decided to stay. We moved to Biarritz for the beaches and mountains and now it's our home! I then found work here in tech so I could have a visa and working rights..... (wasn't easy to do!). 

On the real estate side of things I have done only projects for my personal residences with buy, fix, and flip.  I'm getting ready to list my home now actually. But back in the USA, my family has been involved in commercial and residential where I helped them manage their assets as well.  We did mostly logistics warehouses and industrial spaces.  I'm hoping to one day do the same in France.  The plan is "achat revente" for my personal homes and commercial/logistic spaces for long term let.  That' the plan today at least ;)

I also think on mooving to les pays basques in my future. Pyrenes and the sea around you make your life more in contact to nature. As Im just started I havent been in the market yet but I'll definitly let you know how wholesaling works for me. I also plan on doing achat-revente for cashflow once Im mature enough to evaluate the property well enough!

I also think on mooving to les pays basques in my future. Pyrenes and the sea around you make your life more tune into nature. As Im just started I havent been in the market yet but I'll definitly let you know how wholesaling works for me. I also plan on doing achat-revente for cashflow once Im mature enough to evaluate the property well enough!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you