New/Returning Techie from Chattanooga, TN

3 Replies

Hey BP,

I work full time in the tech industry mostly revolving around server administration, but with a specialty in simple automation. I'm looking for someone I can provide value to, through automation or anything else, and I can get some hands on experience with real estate investment.

I currently live in Chattanooga, TN, so anyone in that area would be awesome to sit down with, but if you think we can help each other long distance, I'm open to that as well.

if anybody needs some help with tech or just want to talk about real estate let me know!

Thanks,

Paul

Thanks @Amy Aziz . I'm really just trying to figure out what value I can bring to a seasoned investor. They last time I tried to start in real estate I feel like I really missed out on getting some hands on experience :). While I'm still a newbie at REI, I'm pretty good at automation/technical stuff.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you