New Member in Brunswick, Maine

6 Replies

Hello

My name is Devin and I am from Brunswick, Maine. I am new to real estate investing. I have been involved with the housing market over the last couple of years while looking for a personal residence. While looking at homes for my family, it really sparked my interest in real estate. I want to get into real estate investing to hopefully spend more time with my family. I am interested in learning more about real estate in Maine. I have read the books Everyday Millionaires, Rich Dad Poor Dad and am currently reading BRRRR. I have not yet completed any real estate transactions but am looking to BRRRR my first property. I look forward to connecting with those of you in the area!!!

Welcome to Biggerpockets! It will help you in so many more ways than you think it will. Also @Bob Langworthy, where are these meetups? I can never find them under the events tab.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you