New Member salute and Brandon Turner is my new best friend

4 Replies

My name is Jason, my wife and I have 3 oung kids and live in Rural Idaho. I have been interested in real estate ever since I read Rich Dad Poor Dad and bought the Carlton Sheets training material when I was 19...I think the video tapes are still in my garage. I stumbled across BiggerPockets via Youtube and I my investment interest has been re-ignited. My initial interest in real estate investment was sidelined when I began listening to Dave Ramsey, fanatically. Now I am waffling between no debt/leverage philosophies. I have a lot to consider. I am looking forward to connecting with others and learning... this website is awesome!

Originally posted by @Jason Sebastian:

My name is Jason, my wife and I have 3 oung kids and live in Rural Idaho. I have been interested in real estate ever since I read Rich Dad Poor Dad and bought the Carlton Sheets training material when I was 19...I think the video tapes are still in my garage. I stumbled across BiggerPockets via Youtube and I my investment interest has been re-ignited. My initial interest in real estate investment was sidelined when I began listening to Dave Ramsey, fanatically. Now I am waffling between no debt/leverage philosophies. I have a lot to consider. I am looking forward to connecting with others and learning... this website is awesome!

Welcome aboard Jason.

Promotion
NestEgg
Smarter rental management
Outperform your peers by 71%
NestEgg landlords save $6,960/yr in fees & 20 hrs/mo*. Self-manage for free or go hands-off for $29.
Start now, get $500
Originally posted by @Jason Sebastian:

Welcome! Ask your new best friend to say the word " Rural" lol. 

I'm a noob, been in BP for about 1.5 months and so far  loving the platform. I used to like Dave until I met Uncle Grant ( Cardone)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you