NEW to BP from Redding CA! Anyone wholesaling in my area?

4 Replies

Hi my name is Chelsea and I'm new to the Bigger Pockets site. I have been in Real Estate for many years as a broker/agent and my husband and I have done about 5 deals over the last 13 years. Listening to the podcasts it seems like we should be doing that many deals in less than a year! So hoping to learn ways to use all the knowledge and experience I already have and put it into better practice. I'm looking to connect with anyone on the site in my area or anyone interested in my area. If anyone is wholesaling in my area I would love to connect as well! I'm also wondering what special disclosures I may need to know about if wholesaling as a licensed agent in the state of CA. Thanks so much and looking forward to connecting!

@Chelsea Valach Shoot for that 5 deals a month! 

Wholesaling is all about being better and more consistent than the competition in every way possible. Remember, most people who market and talk to sellers are horrible (this is feedback from sellers we work with). Just be a little bit better than them.

@Chelsea Valach I started out wholesaling, but now I provide rental properties in the midwest to CA investors. Kind of wholesale style, except we are pretty full service in the transaction. I also purchase a property here and there for myself :)

If you ever want a couple marketing pointers from the trenches shoot me a message! i'd be glad to share

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you