• New to Real Estate
  • Auburn, AL
Votes |
Kulton from St. Petersburg, FL

Kulton Jackson
  • New to Real Estate
  • Auburn, AL
Posted Nov 10 2019, 19:59

Greetings all! My name is Kulton Jackson and I'm a 6'7" vocalist and educator in and from St. Petersburg, FL. I have no experience in real estate investing, I've only studied and researched it for the last few months. I'm getting into real estate investment because while education is my calling, it will not guarantee my future wife, unborn children and grandchildren a comfortable future (plus school supplies for your students can get expensive!).

I'm interested in beginning my REI hustle by networking with St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay investors OR investors who are interested in deals in the St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay markets, and finding potential properties for them in exchange for tutelage and/or a small percentage fee. After gaining enough experience and capital, I plan to buy some rental properties of my own... starting off with small multi-family homes and building up to larger ones with greater cash flow. All this while maintaining at least SOME contact with the local school system so that I'm in good standing and don't have to apply all over again.🤦🏾‍♂️

Feel free to reach out! I'm friendly, most days. 😂

Loading replies...