Madison, AL / Huntsville, AL New Real Estate Investor.

5 Replies

Within the last 5 months I moved to the Madison/Huntsville, AL area and started my first job out of college as an engineer. I do not have the funds right not to purchase a rental property; However, I am going to start analyzing properties in the area to understand the various areas and successful types of properties in the Madison/Huntsville area. If anyone knows of a good realtor or real estate broker that understands real estate investing please let me know.

For the next year I am diving into rental property analysis and trying to find properties I would invest in provided I have the ability to get funding. I was actually thinking of starting bi-weekly meetings at either my apartment or a social setting for new and old investors to come together and network without having to pay for an organization.

If anyone would like to connect/meetup and talk about future plans and goals, feel free to contact me!

Best,

Jacob

@Jacob Emmert

Welcome to BiggerPockets and welcome to the Huntsville area. As a recent grad my self, and new investor, I'd definitely like to connect. We have a local Real Estate Investor Association (REIA). Look up Madison county reia on Facebook and join the group!

Looking forward to hearing from ya.

Originally posted by @Neel Patel :

@Jacob Emmert

Welcome to BiggerPockets and welcome to the Huntsville area. As a recent grad my self, and new investor, I'd definitely like to connect. We have a local Real Estate Investor Association (REIA). Look up Madison county reia on Facebook and join the group!

Looking forward to hearing from ya.

I will definitely check it out. Thanks for the help!

@Jacob Emmert

Hey there, I saw that you’re getting started in Madison/Huntsville, and I wanted to welcome you to the area! My wife and I are Realtors with Keller Williams Madison, so I’d be more than willing to help in any way I can. I’m also looking to get into investing, but I’m just trying to learn a lot first. Let me know if you need any help with anything!

Originally posted by @Zachary Ferris :

@Jacob Emmert

Hey there, I saw that you’re getting started in Madison/Huntsville, and I wanted to welcome you to the area! My wife and I are Realtors with Keller Williams Madison, so I’d be more than willing to help in any way I can. I’m also looking to get into investing, but I’m just trying to learn a lot first. Let me know if you need any help with anything!

Hi Zachary,

nice to hear that you are looking into real estate investing as well! I have another BP friend that I talked to about getting lunch over the weekend to talk more about real estate and network. If you would be interested let me know. My number is on my profile (it won't let me post it here)

Best,

Jacob

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here