Rookie from Minnesota and Virginia

5 Replies

Hi!

My name is Nicholas Fonte, and I am a real estate rookie. I currently live in Minnesota and I am interested in investing in both the Twin Cities metro area and the Commonwealth of Virginia.

An Offer

If you need labor that will cost only a few investing tips, let me know. I have been blessed with a strong work ethic, gritty perseverance, and above-average intelligence. I get things done.

Real Estate Background

I have spent the past four months learning non-stop about real estate investing after stumbling upon Bigger Pockets and the Financial Independence community. I have been captivated ever since with real estate podcasts, books, and posts.

Goals

• Give my time and hard work to experienced investors who are busy and can use a hand
  • Begin my real estate investing through a house hack with my wife and children
  • Build a portfolio using the BRRRR method

I look forward to connecting with you and eventually becoming a contributing member of the Bigger Pockets community. So the journey begins...

Nicholas

Hi @Nicholas Fonte I have found a great way to get involved is to meet people at local networking events.  BP does not allow them to be posted here but if you PM I will send you a list of the ones I think are most valuable.  I go to about 4 regularly but there are 7 or more that I can send you that should be worth attending.

Welcome, Nicolas!!    Yes! I agree with Tim, networking is important. I have found a great way to get involved is to meet people at local networking events. I joined the Chamber of Commerce and MBAKS here to know local professionals and people.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here