New Member From San Diego

1 Reply

Hello everyone! My name is Enrique, I live in San Diego, I am new to Bigger Pockets, and I am done living for my paycheck. I stumbled on the Bigger Pockets podcast (like many of you) completely by accident about a month ago and immediately recognized that it was exactly what I have been looking for. I am 28 years old and I work a full time job for a county organization and attend a local college as a full time student. I was looking to buy my first condo but through Bigger Pockets I now understand that I can think bigger and I have now begun my search for something like a live-in flip. I am on this site to learn and talk with people from all over the world and hopefully meet people in my area so that I can begin my real estate journey. Thank you and I look forward to learning from all of you!

You're on the right path Enrique, keep going and all the best in your RE investing. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here