Newbie, Warrington, PA outside Philly, PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF

4 Replies

Hi Bigger Pockets community!

I would just like to introduce myself... I'm a new investor from the Philadelphia area living in Warrington, which is about 10 minutes outside Doylestown. I am fairly new to BP, having joined a couple years back but recently started diving more into action in the past few weeks or so. I'd like to connect with other investors near me. Please introduce yourself. Also, please tell me about any REI club meetings near me or REIAs. Looking forward to building a collaborative relationship!

Regards,

Ben Feder

Hey, @Ben Feder Welcome to the BP community! I'm exactly in Philly but it was a place that I would be interested in investing in. You can usually find me in the marketing forums, I post mostly about digital marketing. I would love to connect man! 

@Ben Feder

Welcome to the BP community. I have been told to check out the Diversified Real Estate Investor Group (DIG) but I have yet to do so.

I just started investing myself - just bought my first rental property last week.

@Ben Feder @Alan Blitz we have a website that you can both check out as well as a Facebook page. 

Feel free to reach out to me. 

We usually do monthly meetings, but because of the holiday, instead we are doing a holiday party this month. Dec. 5th, 2019. You are both welcome to attend. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you