User Stats

Votes
N/A N/A
Votes |
Hello from a Cincy, Ohio NOOB

N/A N/A
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:57

Hey Folks!!

I've been a 'lurker" for some time on these forums. I have been interested in Real estate for a while now, but recently in the past 2 -3 yrs has the desire came back to me.

I first wanted to do real estate when I was 19-20 yrs old. About the same time I got a job making 70K a yr, and how quickly I was side tracked...

Now I am 30 (as of today actually!!) and I need to do it now! But now there is so much more on the line. I have a family of my own. 2 daughters and a stay at home wife. I'm not as fearless as I remember, but The 70K job isn't as great as it once was either. So to be frank, I'm scared to death, as is my wife. But I would rather do it now then wonder as I slowly die from mediocrity.

I've enjoyed these forums and a lot of the advice it has had to offer. Even a couple of the websites...especially Prohabber and his site in a large part because he's a local investor. I haven't bugged him yet, but I'm sure that time will come.

I have done a lot of research, too much, and no action as of yet. But that is about to change. I have a bid in on my first house.

So now I'm off to the sub-forums to get some advice fore my first job!

Thanks again for all the help guys and gals,
Phil

Loading replies...