• Vaughan Ontario
Votes |
New Member: Real Estate Investor, Toronto ON Canada

Nitish Lal
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Vaughan Ontario
Posted Nov 24 2019, 11:51

Hi everyone,

My name is Nitish Lal. I'm a real estate developer and investor based in Vaughan Ontario. I founded my company while studying business in university. I have real estate development experience through various projects that I have taken from raw land to final site plan approval. I have had the opportunity to develop commercial and multi-residential projects within the Greater Toronto Area.

I absolutely love the content on the Bigger Pockets Youtube Channel and I joined Bigger Pockets because I believe it is a great platform to share knowledge as well as meet likeminded, growth oriented individuals.

My short term real estate goals are to learn about cashflow real estate investment opportunities, connect with real estate investors and invest in cashflow multi-residential (4+ units) and commercial real estate.

Besides my passion for real estate, I love to stay active and truly enjoy my time in nature and the outdoors. My favourite hobbies include: reading, exercising and cooking. I'm a big people person and I truly look forward to getting to know the Bigger Pockets Family!

Loading replies...