Ray Parker
  • Kent, WA
Votes |
New member from the Seattle area

Ray Parker
  • Kent, WA
Posted Dec 5 2019, 19:00

Hello everyone,

My name is Ray -- I currently am located in Kent, WA just outside of Seattle working in the tech and aerospace field. I'm originally from Everett, WA and enjoy learning and trying new things like real estate, new technologies like blockchain and data science, and anything aerospace like rockets, planes, etc.

As far as real estate experience goes, I've worked on a couple of flips in Eastern Washington doing renovations with a couple business partners and it has reminded me of how much I enjoy working with my hands! The main reason I am interested in real estate is the flexibility it has and potential as well -- currently I am mainly interested in house hacking in the next couple of months/years and learning as much as I can. I've mainly joined BiggerPockets to learn from you all here and take my first steps by building education first -- most likely as a house hack to start. If anyone has any resources they are willing to share, I would be eternally grateful -- been reading all I can and learning as much as I can! 

Feel free to reach out - always interested in meeting new people. Thanks again and looking forward to meeting everyone! 

Cheers,

Ray

Loading replies...