Santa Barbara Investors

5 Replies

Hi all,

I am new to the BP community but have already gained so much valuable information through the podcast and the forums. I live and work in Santa Barbara and am looking to invest out of state for better comps and lower payments. 

At present, I have already started exploring potential markets and would love to know from other investors about their journey and experiences in OOS investing. 

Great to be part of the community!!

Thanks,

-G

@Gaurav Chitroda

I’m local in Santa Barbara and have done out of state investing for over 13 years. I’d be happy to have a conversation with you about the challenges and advantages. Just send me a private message on how to connect over the phone or something. Thanks.

Hey!

I'm also living in Santa Barbara and just got started investing in property. I'm working in restaurants full time right now with ambitions of becoming a full time investor. I closed my first deal in August and am getting ready to purchase more SFH's. Right now my target market is Memphis, TN. I learned a lot so far and would love to hear how your education is going.

Ian Humphrey

Hi Gaurav, welcome to BP, I am a real estate agent and investor here in Santa Barbara, I'd love to connect and see if I can be of any help to you on your real estate journey!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you