New Cincy Investors Looking for Connections

6 Replies

Hello everybody!

I'm part of a small family of new investors that have just purchased our first rental property, which is very exciting but has also been pretty overwhelming. We got this property for about 75% of its value because we bought it from another investor who was moving his portfolio to a different area. Originally we bought it with cash from a 401K loan and we are in the process of financing it at it's appraised value (ideally at about $110K) to pull our money back out of it to purchase another property from the same seller.

My goal with joining BiggerPockets is to make more connections with people investing and working in real estate in the Cincinnati area. Specifically, we are looking for a good real estate lawyer to review a new lease before we have our (inherited) tenants sign it. So, if you're another newbie like me or an established real estate professional I want to chat with you! Hopefully I can use my (limited) knowledge to help others as well!

Hi @Krison Katsetos and welcome to BP. I am also a new investor in the Cincinnati area looking to grow in the coming years. I would love to chat with you regarding your strategy / goals for 2020 and what you think of the Cincinnati market going forward. I grew up in Cincinnati and have a pretty good understanding of many neighborhoods.

Either way, best of luck to you and way to take the first steps!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you