Ryan Pearson
  • San Francisco, CA
Votes |
Hello there San Antonio!

Ryan Pearson
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Dec 27 2019, 16:18

Hello San Antonio!

By way of background, I served 12 years in military special operations before transferring to the reserves in 2014 to attend an ivy-league university. Since graduating, I've led a successful career in Silicon Valley. But with little interest in being an employee, I intend to transition to full-time RE investing in the next 12-18 months. 

After a thorough quantitative and qualitative market-level analysis, my partner and I have chosen the San Antonio metro to invest. We have secured 1.1 million in startup capital that we intend to deploy in 2020 with the potential for additional outlays. Our initial strategy will be solely BRRRR, ideally for short-term rentals. Longer term, we are also interested in commercial self-storage investing but will first need to identify a local partner experienced in this niche.

We are looking for experienced professionals that we can partner with for the long-run:
-Agents
-Contractors
-Refi lenders
-RE lawyers
-Short-term rental operators
-Self-storage investors

If you are, or can recommend, any of the above we would be delighted to speak with you. We're planning a trip to SA in January to really understand the ground truth and would be glad to meet with you if it makes sense. Thanks for your time and happy holidays!

Best,
Ryan

Loading replies...