Newbie looking to Network

4 Replies

Hello,
My name is Brandi and I am a Commercial Loan Broker in Mississippi. I work at a full-service insurance angency with financial services. I am really trying to start networking more to help give and get referrals for business. The best referral for me would be someone needing financing for a commercial project (buying a plaza, apartments, developing land) or an introduction to a commercial real estate agent. Please let me know what kind of referrals may be able to help your business and I will try to Network with you.

[email protected]

Thanks for your reply! Our loan business can get funding for projects nationwide. I have clients now in California, New Mexico, and New York. So, we can help finance anyone, anywhere in the U.S. Our insurance end of the business however is limited to MS, AL, FLorida, and LA. Appreciate your interest!

Hi Brandi:

I'm a Real Estate Broker in nearby Georgia. Atlanta to be exact. I specialize in REO, commercial and investment training. Please to meet yur aquantance. I work with a lot of investors--and as we all know, active investors are alway looking for new money and programs. I'd like to hear more about some of the investor and commercial loan programs you have.

Ray~
http:www.raywashington1.com

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you