Hello BP Community - Newbie here

9 Replies

Hello, BP community! My name Is Karen, I'm a life-long resident of New Hampshire. 2020 is the year I will begin to take charge of and shape my future, and I'm so excited to join the BP community. As a newbie to RE investing, it can feel a bit intimidating, but exploring the vast wealth of information, stories, and advice here on BP has boosted my optimism and confidence. Thank you all for that.

In 2020 I will buy my first four units (SFRs and /or MFRs) in Strafford County, for buy-and-hold. I'm open to other strategies and investments as well if the right opportunities present. Looking forward to connecting with many of you here on BP and also at meet-ups in the near future.

Hope to connect soon!

Karen Beatty

@Matt Herbert, thank you for the encouragement. I enjoyed reading the stories about your properties and what you've learned.

@Jessica Stevenson, I hope we connect soon at the Manchester NHREIA meetup.  I'm excited about 2020 as well!

@Jonathan Killam, I appreciate the welcome.  You have an interesting background that I suspect serves you well in this 
endeavor:)

Thanks,

Karen 

@Zeke Liston and @Gal Peretz, thank you both for the encouragement, and I hope that 2020 has gotten off to a great start for you both!  

Gal, I hope that we meet soon at one of the network meetings - thanks for the info and the willingness to answer questions:)

Karen

@Karen J. Beatty

Hey Karen!

Welcome to the forums. There’s so many great resources for you to dive into.

I'm a local agent and investor myself and have been able to use this site for real estate meet ups.

Strafford County is very hot right now and some towns are seeing record lows when it comes to available multi units.

Always happy to connect and go over different towns that are experiencing growth.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you