• Realtor
  • Wheeling, WV
Votes |
Intention Journal - BRRRR

Luke Saseen
  • Realtor
  • Wheeling, WV
Posted Jan 14 2020, 20:32

Hey everyone, my name is Luke Saseen and I just launched Brandon Turner’s Intention Journal on January 1st 2020 to set larger concise goals for 2020. The best part of this is I got my brother, Matt Saseen, to buy into it so we can hold each other accountable throughout the process.

The 3 goals I set:

1. Purchase a BRRRR
  2. Active user on BiggerPockets
  3. Do not go more than 3 days without working out

Matt and I are actively investing in real estate with 2019 starting the year off with a purchase of a 4-unit apartment building fully occupied. Jumping in we learned 10 fold those first 4 months that once we got the ship sailing and felt confident we can start shopping again. Little did we know we went right into Brandon Turner’s theory on the “Stack” and moved right into the purchase of an 8-unit apartment building. After 7 months of eliminating the bad/headache tenants using the “cash for keys” along with rehabbing 4 apartments we are almost back to 100% occupied.

This now leads us to our first goal we want to learn and that in the BRRRR process. We are looking to diversify our portfolio by adding SFR and not using much of our own money to grow. Currently reading David Greene's book Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat and I cannot set it down! The information is incredible and guiding us through the process is much smoother and feel more confident when facing new hurdles.

Being an active user on the BiggerPockets platform is something any serious real estate investor should utilize in their tools. My M.I.N.S was to write my first post! Thank you for anyone reading this and encourage anyone to just take action!

Luke

Loading replies...