• Investor
  • New Jersey
Votes |
Newish Investor South Jersey

Anthony Jentsch
  • Investor
  • New Jersey
Posted Jan 29 2020, 09:49
Hi My name is Anthony Jentsch. I'm new to BP as of Nov. I live in NJ and looking to get started with larger more commercial deals. Over the years (around 15) Ive flipped 5 houses and owned 3 sf rentals. Never more than one flip or rental at any given time. Ive recently sold my last rental and want to get into more commercial investments. I have not decided exactly what I want to target but I'm thinking either multi-family (6 or  more) or mixed use. My goal is to start with something as passive as possible with some positive cash flow. Possibly multi unit where I can have a reputable property management co. manage. Purchasing something that has room for improvements to increase value intrigues me as well. I have never done any properties under any type of llc but plan on doing so. Having trouble getting started. My thoughts are get the llc in place, start vetting property management co., and looking for financing while I look at properties from a far (Loopnet etc.)
Any feedback or advice would be great. Anyway I love the info I've been able to get from BP so far and like to thank everyone who offers there thoughts and experiences on BP.
Anthony

Loading replies...