• Massachusetts
Votes |
Newbie from Ayer, Massachusetts

Thomas J. Budka
  • New to Real Estate
  • Massachusetts
Posted Feb 21 2020, 12:08
Hello All!

My name is Thomas Budka, but I go by TJ. I am originally from Illinois, but transplanted to Massachusetts in 2010 and I currently live near Ft. Devens. I am just starting out in my real estate investing journey. So far, I have read Rich Dad, Poor Dad which has changed my view on money and I am now reading How to Invest in Real Estate and What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow and 36 Other Key Financial Measures. I want to build my knowledge base, know the lingo, terms, and be able to understand what they mean before I get into my first property. I know I will not know all, but I want to have a strong grasp. Additionally, I am looking to get my real estate license as well.

I am looking to purchase a multi-family unit, commercial or residential, in Lowell, Ayer, Leominster, Fitchburg, Worcester, and Fall River. I am also not opposed to purchasing up in New Hampshire. My purchase would be funded through a HELOC, as well as other cash reserves and a mortgage.

I am just looking to connect with various people in my area such as Real Estate Agents, Brokers, Wholesalers, and other Investors. I want to learn as much as I can and connect with as many people as possible. As a friend once told me, "You don't know what you don't know." Naturally I am an introvert and do not post in forums or blogs so this is a big step for me. I look forward to hearing from new people!

Loading replies...