Starting my Real Estate journey in upstate NY

2 Replies

Hello! I'm just starting my real estate journey. I closed on my first deal with 5 units, two multifamily houses. I also have my exam for my real estate license next week. Can't wait to see where this takes me and the life I can provide for my family!

@Lillie MAnon Thank you! I am very excited. I've dug in the last few month and learned as much as I possibly could and then just jumped in for my first deal. I am glad I didn't hesitate. My first goal is to replace my current income so I am able to do this full time. I believe that number is 25 doors. I have my real estate exam on Tuesday of next week so That is a goal as well to achieve that license. My large goal is to be financially free to spend as much time with my Fiancee and our two kids as I can and to be able to provide a life for them that they never could have dreamed of. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you