Lot's of questions - So. Cal. Inland Empire

3 Replies

Hello, I am Sam. This is my first post. I heard 3 really good podcasts and I have #4 queued up (really good stuff). I am a 9-5 exec and I have 3 rental units. I have lot's of questions about investing so I need to figure out which forums to ask them in. My first question relates to the relationship between investor and flipper (ie what does a typical agreement look like?). So many forums - how do I choose?

Hey @Sam M. welcome to BiggerPockets! Glad to see you are enjoying the Podcast, we have a blast doing it and I learn a lot just being a co-host. Is that how you found BP or did you come another way?

As for which forum, yeah it can be a bit intimidating. I'd probably put it in the "Flipping" forum, here

But if you put one in the wrong forum, the mods will just move it, so not a big deal. Thanks for jumping in and let us know how we can help you move forward!

Welcome to the site, Sam. Thanks for listening to the show and for jumping in and joining us. See you around!

Thanks guys. I found BP on Google months ago and signed up. I recognized that the site was a wealth of information and thought about spending more time on it but i never found the time, I searched iTunes for a BP podcast and I found episode 1. The podcasts are really good. So far my favorite is #2. They have been quite inspiring.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide