Newbie from Beverly, MA

New Member Introductions 6 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I'm a brand new member and wanted to say hello. I am looking forward to speaking to all of you and learning and sharing information on the Real Estate Industry. Currently, I work as a Property Manager, but also run a small property management/contracting company on the side. I am looking to purchase my first home (Owner Occupied 2 or 3 family) around the end of the summer and then hopefully being my foray into looking for investment properties. I really look forward to hearing from anyone that has done the same. This seems like a great community and I am happy to finally be a part of it. Thanks and speak to you soon!

Sincerely,

Hey Khouri Rice welcome to BP! I think your plan is great, and you are coming from a great background in property managing. My second property I bought (after a live-in flip) was a duplex that I still own to this day. Check out this article I wrote about it on the BP Blog:

How I Accidentally Bought Two of Kurt Cobain’s Former Homes and Why That’s Not Even The Best Part.

I look forward to seeing you around the site!

Khouri Rice, Welcome. With your background you will have a good base to start from. Looking forward to hearing about your success.

Hi Khouri, welcome to BP. I also live in Beverly, MA and recently joined BP. I have managed my father's properties and have invested in condo rentals.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you