User Stats

Votes
Latasha Y. Lane
Votes |
Interested In REIT's / eREIT's Newbie

Latasha Y. Lane
Posted Jun 20 2020, 21:25

Hello Everyone!!

I am here to ask for info on REIT's. My daughter just graduated from high school last month and my goal is to make a couple of investments for her. Within these past few days, I have done a lot of research online and ordered a couple of books to educate myself in this area. I ran across Fundrise, Streitwise, and Robert Kiyosaki offering his new book, The Lazy Way To Investing...which I have not paid the $79.00 sign up fee he is requesting as of yet. If anybody have any experience with either one of these companies or on Mr. Kiyosaki, please share. I would also like any advice on any other REIT's you may know of. I am aware that you can use ETF's as a vehicle as well.

I am going this route (REIT) because I don't have tens of thousands of dollars to invest, yet. And also, to use this as a learning curve into investing. I love my daughter and I want to help her financially for the long haul as oppose to putting the money into her hands. I don't want her to struggle like her grandmother and I had to.

Just looking to connect with people who have experience and willing to give some advice.

Thanks

Loading replies...