• Tacoma, WA
Votes |
Investor in Pierce County, WA Excited to Connect

Cynthia Williams
  • Investor
  • Tacoma, WA
Posted Aug 5 2020, 10:35

Hello BP Universe!

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for the education you've provided on your experiences thus far. I read BP A LOT. It helps to learn from like minded people that have walked the path before me. It's my wholehearted belief that success in life and business is due to the relationships we cultivate. I think that will be truer than may be typical in regards to real estate investment. I live in WA and will be investing in Pierce County and excited to connect with people in the area. Wholesalers! Let's connect. I have no interest in pursuing Wholesaling myself, but will definitely rely on Wholesaler leads to find properties that might work for me. 

Is this the best time to start investing? Some say yes, some say no. In my view, it's the perfect time for me. I have the ability to focus my attention to learn and put the work in now. There are likely some big swings coming to the industry due to what's going on in the world, but that too could help me by throwing me in the deep end and challenging me to be agile and creative in my pursuits. So, whether you live in the neighborhood or not, let's be friends!  :) I'm happy to be here and learn and contribute to the conversation. 

Cheers!

Cynthia

Loading replies...