I'm an Investor-friendly Realtor

4 Replies

Hello. I am newer to using Bigger Pockets, but I am a Realtor, licensed in MO and KS. I would love to connect with investors in my area. I work a lot in Eastern Jackson County, MO, but cover all of the Kansas City Metro area, in Missouri and Kansas. I'm looking forward to networking to continue increasing my knowledge and experience in investing and talking with like-minded people. I have worked with other investors and I have done a fix-and-flip myself that was very successful. I am working in increase the investors I work with and also build my own investing as well. I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself and start getting involved on here. I'm looking forward to hearing from some of you in the area!

@Jenn Chism welcome! We run a boutique brokerage in MO and KS that caters to investors. We are a brokerage "for investors and run by investors." Love seeing fellow investor-friendly agents out there.  I would love to chat if you want. DM me. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you