Creating a System for BRRRR Out of State Investing

2 Replies

Hi all,

I am looking to start investing out of state using the BRRRR Method and currently putting together a plan of action. I do not have a team of my core four yet, because I wanted to see if anyone had tips on how to stay organized or what technology you use when it comes to communication with your agents, property managers, contractors, and lenders?

Is there a CRM in particular that stands out when it comes to analyzing deals, making offers, asking your property manager if it is in a good neighborhood, getting bids from contractors, ect...

In David Greene's book he talked about everything being in one place so a system is created and you don't have to be in the same state. I would love to hear what the BP family does for this, so I can start to find my core 4 with a system already in place for out of state investing.

Thank you!

@Toby Liebergesell , you wrote: "I wanted to see if anyone had tips on how to stay organized or what technology you use when it comes to communication with your agents, property managers, contractors, and lenders?"

Wikipedia: "Customer relationship management (CRM) is one of many different approaches that allow a company to manage and analyze its own interactions with its past, current and potential customers."

Use any general CRM to develop relationships with your business partners - agents, property managers, and lenders.

You wrote: "Is there a CRM in particular that stands out when it comes to analyzing deals, making offers, asking your property manager if it is in a good neighborhood, getting bids from contractors, etc..."

Use REI-specific CRMs to analyze and prepare deals, making offers,...

I sent you a direct message with tops of general CRMs and REI-specific CRMs.

Podio

Many investors also use Podio CRM and create their own CRMs based on it, with functions such as analyzing deals, making offers,...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you