• Involved In Real Estate
  • Stone Mountain, GA
Votes |
Here goes nothing...????

Xavier Strong
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Stone Mountain, GA
Posted Apr 28 2013, 17:34

Ok, is anyone out there? Haha. All jokes aside! Let me introduce myself, the name is Xavier. (X or Zay are also claimed alias) I'm currently living in Atlanta, GA-by way of Dallas, TX. I'm familiar with real estate, but investing not so much. Meaning, I have my GA real estate license, but haven't had the resources to pursue. (constantly educating myself in the mean time) Recently, I landed a job as an leasing agent. The job has given me a significant increase in personal funds, which I now use and save to pursue real estate.

Well, let me back track. In 2011, I started a group named BARos. It consisted of close friends and family members. Seeing that my funds were always short, I thought of the idea of creating a business partnership. Fast forward to today. BARos. currently has 6 members who've reach the goal for start-up capital. (cash on hand through monthly contributions)

We have our eyes set on making our mark in real estate investing. I know creditably is everything. (Joshua Dorkin you won't let us forget haha) With that said, I don't claim to know all real estate investing methods, but I'm confident Biggerpockets and with the help of y'all, I (we) can grow and learn.

I really love this site! Biggerpockets has given so much useful information to the point I'll pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. (corny... but true ha)

Currently, BARos. is planning our 1st investment and Biggerpockets has been at the center of our education circle.

So again, hello! And if you're in the Atlanta area and want to help some young "newbies" investors please don't hesitate.

Oh yea, forgot to give @brandonatbp a shout-out... You are truly gifted.

Loading replies...