Missouri Purchase and Sale Agreement and Assignment Clause

2 Replies

@Tiaire Ryland

Your local real estate association would probably have a basic purchase and sale agreement and an assignment of contract document. I know here in KC MAREI offers some basic contracts.

Any training course you might take on wholesaling would have the same.

And I am sure you could get on the phone and contact local title companies on the MO side or Attorneys on the IL side for contracts as well.

And of course there is always google. It's not so much the document themselves as knowing how to use them, how to not violate state law as you advertise a contract for sale, knowing what a house is worth so you can get it under contract and have room for an assignment fee, and working with the closing agents that will close an assignment of contract as not all will do so in this day and age.

And speaking of th IL side of St Loius, you need to check their wholesale laws as I think they passed some new regulations in the past couple of years about needing a real estate license or something like that to be able to wholesale in that state. Unless you actually buy and close on said property and then resell it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you