New Agent in Northern Virginia

4 Replies

My name is Jasmine Jackson, I am a new agent and really I don't know where to start. I recently signed up with Samson Properties. They have marketing tools, now searching for open houses that I can help with the new leads. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Welcome Jasmine! 

I second AJ. David Greene has a wealth of information to share about being a great real estate agent. 

On a side note, I have a friend, Victor Echeverria, who recently started at Samson Properties as well. I don’t know if you know him yet or not, but I could put you in touch with him. I know he has been listening to a number of Biggerpockets podcasts and might be able to share some of the knowledge he’s gain with you. 

Best of luck! 

Originally posted by @Jasmine Jackson :

My name is Jasmine Jackson, I am a new agent and really I don't know where to start. I recently signed up with Samson Properties. They have marketing tools, now searching for open houses that I can help with the new leads. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

It's good to have you here Jasmine!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you