• Somerville, MA
Votes |
From Boston, MA /soon moving to Florida - Wholesalers/Investors

Fabio Dovalle
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Somerville, MA
Posted Jul 10 2013, 20:22

Hi guys.
I have been reading (and listening) to the site for a while.
Both me (working as a waiter now and graduated in History by UMASS Boston) and my wife (Paralegal, from Northeastern University) have been bitten by the real estate bug.

We were both born in Brazil, but we have been living here in Massachusetts for quite a while. There is a lot Portuguese speaking people living in New England, so we want to take advantage of the big community to get some deals. Also, we will be moving to Florida by December. So in the next few months we are planing to buy a house (2 or more families) for us to live and rent.

How is Florida guys? Here in MA the house prices are increasing really fast (actually they never went as down as some other states).

What attract us a lot in doing wholesale right now is the fact that other than a lot of our time and some money for marketing, we won't need to invest too much. Besides, equally important is the fact that we want to help some people who are distressed with their financial problems due to a house that they cannot fix and sell.

Thanks!

Loading replies...