New to RE Sales in B-LO

6 Replies

I have been working in residential and commercial property management in Buffalo, NY for close to a decade.  Construction and development, too. Last month I started in RE sales..  After my wedding in the summer, I am looking to get serious about my RE business and start building wealth not only selling houses but flipping them, too. I work my A$$ off for my full-time employer every day and would like a little more time to focus on myself.

I read the recommended books and listen to Bigger Pockets every day.  #413 was the first episode I listened to and I have been hooked since.  Glad to be on here.  

Adam "Right Price" Van Hise

@Adam Van Hise

Welcome Adam, I just started with my first house hack this summer in the Lovejoy neighborhood of Buffalo. I’m focused on growing through rental properties, and have a career in IT sales. Would love to connect with you.

@Adam Van Hise Still to be determined.  The meeting changes location frequently based on availability and to be equitable to attendees with regards to travel times.  The lead, Eric, should be posting shortly.  I'll let you know as soon as I see it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you