New bigger pocket fan

5 Replies

Hello, I'm just starting out on a real estate investing journey and beyond amazed by the bigger pocket community, plus the resources available here. I wanted to say hi and a hearty thank you in advance to all here.

I'm currently active duty and looking to transition into civilian life in about year. I'm trying to supplement my income and hopefully reach financial independence with REI, and excited to get into my first property soon. On the house hunt now!

I'm going to be in WA and looking forward to connect with other investors. 

Have a good day!  

Thanks everyone! I've been downloading and listening the endless vault of BP's podcasts during my commute and work hahaha It's been really help drive me and give a crash course of info thru REI. Trying to close on my first duplex shortly, here's to hoping everything goes well! =]

Hi Jimmy, welcome to the community! There is a great group of members on here to connect with. Best of luck investing!

-Julio

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you