I am very excited about being here!

7 Replies

Hello all!

I am a Venezuelan single mom living in Canada now. I have been investing in real estate for about 10 years. I am not an expert, but I love this type of business.

Looking forward to helping each other and making a great networking with you guys.

Thanks

Rossana 

@Zorya Belanger Hello ... I would like to have a vacation property and two condos this year. I already have two houses (principal home and investing home). Do you know how I can find off line offers? My understanding is that you can find better offers on properties no listing in MLS listings. Thoughts?

Hi @Rossana Ludena You're asking how you can find off-market deals (that is, properties for sale that are not publicly listed on MLS)?
From my experience, you can find off-market properties by:
(1) creating relationships with realtors to see their pocket-listings (listings that they get and they only circulate to their network, and not advertised publicly)
(2) creating relationships with wholesalers and getting on their buyers' lists

(3) networking with other investors, who may have a property that they want to sell privately

(4) finding the sellers yourself by various methods (knocking on doors, sending out letters to owners, reaching out to for-sale-by-owners, bandit signs, etc, etc)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you