Short-term Rental as an investment and experience

1 Reply

Hi everyone! My name is Jason and I am new to BiggerPockets but have been reading threads on everyone's experience and opinions and finally decided to jump onto the platform. I am currently a student at Wake Forest University in North Carolina studying Finance and Entrepreneurship. I am really passionate about investing, specially equities and Real Estate as it gives people the power to be financially independent and to diversify their income. I would really like to hear your opinion on your experience as a host in Airbnb or any other rental website. I would also love to hear from your experience using a rental manager if you have done so in the past to better understand what you do and how you feel about your role as homeowner because I am interested in launching a business to benefit hosts like you in the future. If you could give me 5 - 10 minutes of your time to give you a call or schedule a zoom meeting to talk about this, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for taking your time to read my message and as a young student I am very grateful that you are giving me a chance to understand your work! Below I am leaving a google form where you can fill out your basic information so I can connect with you. 

https://forms.gle/EDCzkDxEKtiJ...

If you would like to share anything about your perspective as a Real Estate investor or have any advice for someone young as myself please feel free to respond to my post or by filling in the form and we can connect.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you