Introduction from Los Angeles

5 Replies

Hello all!

My name is James DuLac, I'm a recent college grad hoping to get into real estate with a buy and hold multifamily strategy. This website has been a wonderful resource for the past few months for me so I thought I would reach out and say hello to everyone!

I'm from Southern California originally and would love to stay and invest here (though from what I've read it seems hard to find cashflow positive properties) I look forward to learning from all of you and possibly meeting some people in the future.

James

Welcome James! I'm sure you will find LA with its challenges but also reqards if you stick to your plan and go after it.

Definitely attend investment club meetings, (Like the RE Club in Action in Burbank) and network with others like agents and title reps and other investors for the best "fell" for what is happening in the SoCal market.

Welcome fellow SC ian. There are some good Reic around. Look in meetup under fibi. You can also visit my commercial mastermind group tomorrow night in woodland hills if you are close by. Look us up also on meetup. Commercial Real Estate Investors Mastermind. http://www.meetup.com/Commercial-Real-Estate-Mastermind-Network

Most of all keep following BP

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you