Bridgeport wholesaler recommendations

5 Replies

Hi BP! I need some help. I've been looking for a property in Bridgeport for since November. I dont have enough time to view as many properties as I would like and to get an estimate of rehab costs for these properties. To give you a bit of background, I'm a first time purchaser looking for a multifamily to 'house hack'. I've narrowed down my search to Bridgeport, CT. I'm looking for help in terms of seeing the property and getting more information on the property so I can then make a more informed decision without me physically seeing the property. I work full time which is why I have my time constraint.

Can anybody recommend a wholesaler that works in Bridgeport, CT?

I'm open to any other suggestions as to how to get around my problem of not being able to see as many houses as I would like. I'd be more than happy to hear any other way to go about this.

Thank you!!

@Rebecca Peters ,

I'll give this post a bump, and hopefully someone from the Bridgeport Ct., area, will respond to your question.

Raymond

Hey @Rebecca Peters   I am totally new to all of this investing stuff and have actually thought about wholesaling, I am from the Bridgeport Area. I just wanted to know are you looking to flip this property or hold on to it and rent. I was just wondering

buu and hold. Owner occupant using FHA loan.

Hi Rebecca, welcome to BP! I'm a native to and landlord in Bridgeport and would be happy to help you in your search. Feel free to PM me about neighborhoods, city-wide initiatives,

Hi Rebecca, if you're still looking for help I would be happy to do so. I work for a group and am responsible for finding properties - I would be happy to moonlight for you. PM me and we can talk about what you're looking for!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here