Skip to content
Connecticut Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Silas Avilez
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fayetteville, NC
Votes |
Connecticut Real Estate Investor Partnership.

Silas Avilez
  • Fayetteville, NC
Posted Oct 7 2017, 12:56

Hello everyone,

I will soon be making my way back to Connecticut after my time of service in the military and will begin real estate investing outside of North Carolina.  I am writing this post to connect with any investors in Connecticut looking to talk about the local market, share knowledge, or even have a partnership for anyone looking to tackle this market together.  Feel free to PM me or even shoot me an email (easiest way to contact).  Thanks!

-Silas

User Stats

Votes
Mario Bellavia
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Stamford, CT
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Stamford, CT
Replied Oct 8 2017, 13:05

subscribed.  I'm in Stamford.  Thank you for your service @Silas Avilez

User Stats

Votes
Silas Avilez
  • Fayetteville, NC
Votes |
  • Fayetteville, NC
Replied Oct 8 2017, 13:26

Thank you Mario, my pleasure. I would be there sooner but I am actually deployed at the moment. If there are any local REI meetups you attend or know about I would love to attend them. I will be on leave when I get back so I will be in town for a few weeks if you would like to meet up sometime and discuss the local market or anything at all with real estate I would definitely do so. @Mario Bellavia

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Mario Bellavia
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Stamford, CT
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Stamford, CT
Replied Oct 8 2017, 13:36

There is a meetup in the Northeast section that happens once a month in Fairfield, end of the month.  Details should be posted soon. @Silas Avilez

User Stats

Votes
Silas Avilez
  • Fayetteville, NC
Votes |
  • Fayetteville, NC
Replied Oct 8 2017, 14:16

ok awesome.  Once I get back to the area I am hoping my apps will start populating the different meetups.  Thank you! @Mario Bellavia

User Stats

Votes
Sal Morello
  • Investor
  • Middletown, CT
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Middletown, CT
Replied Oct 8 2017, 18:54

There is a greater hartford meet up at wooden tap in Rocky Hill on the 3rd Wednesday of each month (10/18 and 11/15) hosted by Stephanie Cabral . My first meeting was last month, and I will make it a point to try and make it every month. Contact her and she can add you to the email list. We had around 25/30 people attend last months meeting.

User Stats

Votes
Alex Dem
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • New Britain, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • New Britain, CT
Replied Oct 12 2017, 17:03

@Silas Avilez, the Greater Hartford meetup was great, was there last month! It was an amazing networking event and we actually financially benefited from it shortly after, quite and unbelievable story! I would love to share it next meetup I can attend.

P.S. @Stephanie Cabral organized it last time and we met in Wood'n'Taps at Rocky Hill/ Wethersfield line

User Stats

Votes
Edward Schenkel
  • Attorney
  • Norwalk, CT
Votes |
  • Attorney
  • Norwalk, CT
Replied Oct 30 2017, 11:57
Originally posted by @Silas Avilez:

Hello everyone,

I will soon be making my way back to Connecticut after my time of service in the military and will begin real estate investing outside of North Carolina.  I am writing this post to connect with any investors in Connecticut looking to talk about the local market, share knowledge, or even have a partnership for anyone looking to tackle this market together.  Feel free to PM me or even shoot me an email (easiest way to contact).  Thanks!

-Silas

@Silas Avilez, feel free to hit me up for legal questions re real estate in CT. I started a good forum here too. 

Ed