• Wilmington, DE
Votes |
Accountability Partners Wanted!!!

Hanifah Montanez
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Wilmington, DE
Posted Aug 22 2016, 11:03

Hello BP Fam,

Do you want to be my accountability partner? We can all agree that this real estate game is about consistent action and at times if our actions aren't successful we / I tend to be less productive and even stall at times.

If you're like me, let's be accountability partners so we can close some deals!!!

My Goals: Ultimately, I want to Fix and Flip.  However, I'm starting with Wholesaling to raise funds.  I'm currently working on a deal that I'd like to successfully assign to an investor within the next 30 days.

A little about me: I'm a licensed Real Estate Agent in PA but my Farm area is in Delaware (New Castle County).  My area of expertise is purchasing property from Tax Sale auctions.  I rely on BP, Clever Investor, Youtube, and Books to teach me about wholesaling and I'm still a newbie.

If you have the Clever Investor program, we can support one another on that too!!!

Looking forward to connecting with you!

Ps, Although we can't exchange personal info, we can use the inbox and forums to communicate. Hopefully this makes sense and isn't against bp rules. 

Loading replies...